Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

It might be a good idea to add a setting that removes dead bodies from the ground instead of them staying on the ground. It would probably help with the lagg. There could also be a feature to remove blood/gore and bullet casings+bullets to reduce lagg. The AI on your teammates could be a bit better, particularly when an enemy is preparing to shoot me (when the big red reticle closes in on you) and when a zombie grabs me. If they acted to help me during tight situations like that more often, I'd appreciate them a lot more. I do respect some lack of intelligence though, since they can't do everything for me.

Really It's an amazing game in all other respects. Just needs a bit of work...

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

great

but there might be a problem with bulbasaur/ivysaur. his grass attacks do nothing to geodude, despite them being 4x effective on his rock/ground typing. normally effective attacks are doing more damage!

please look into it.

GunBlood GunBlood

balance issues

dude i don't understand why both the first guy and the last guy i face both have to ability to kill me in 1-2 shots.

shouldn't this only be capable of the higher-leveled guys?

cool game anyways.

Don't Shit Your Pants Don't Shit Your Pants

I HAVE THE CR000000000000000000WN!!!

top ten most pointless game i've ever played and i love it =]

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Good.

i enjoy taking out turrets... it's satisfying. =]

Chaos Faction 2 Chaos Faction 2

easier than the first one 0_0

i beat the campaign in under and hour... the first one took me like a week...

maybe i'm just getting better. =]

cool game- I also suggest making the weapons optional . i'll give it a 9 because i'd like more options for death match (like the one i suggested). =]

Mechanical Commando 2 Mechanical Commando 2

boom.

i liek.

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

Epic

cutest RPG i've ever played.... lol